Thursday, May 18, 2006

WOW Moments



AI5 is almost over this season and there has been a decidedly lack of WOW moments...the performances that cause a buzz outside the fandoms. Clay wowed his overgrowing fandom week after week, but the buzz spilled out to the general public through media and watercooler talk. Who can forget the sassy uptempo "Build Me Up Buttercup", the cute and sexy "Tell Her About It", the haunting "Solitaire" with the soaring glory note, the sexy "To Love Somebody" or the stunning, take no prisoners, knock that note out of the ballfield "Bridge Over Troubled Water.


Bridge Over Trouble Water


To love Somebody


Build Me Up Buttercup


Tell Her About It

You can view the Solitaire video in the May 17th blog entry.


Related Tags: ,

Labels:

9 Comments:

At 8:04 AM, Blogger Michele Boselli said...

ciao

 
At 8:18 AM, Blogger Shelley said...

I hadn't watched those videos in a while. He was so good then that I didn't think he could get better but he has. Everytime I see him in concert he is even better than the last time I saw him.

 
At 9:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog is beautiful and so well done!! I love it!!

I could sit and watch these videos all day!!

He was incredible!!

IDOL FOUND GAME OVER for sure for me!!

Hugs!!

Sam

 
At 7:36 PM, Blogger Arquen_Mahtala said...

Thanks for the videos and the walk down memory lane. BMUB was my favorite performance during AI.

~Arquen~
Olosta

 
At 7:48 PM, Blogger feelingthejoy said...

Love your film loop! How did you get it to play automatically? When I put mine on my blog, you have to click it and then you have to d/l software to play it...

 
At 8:47 PM, Blogger beauzzartz said...

What a beautifully done blog!

I just watched BOTW again. All I can say is....WOW.

Thanks for bringing back those moments.

 
At 6:40 AM, Blogger The ConCLAYve-Nan said...

Yup - you're absolutely right. The WOW factor is decidedly missing this year - and that's from someone who enjoys Taylor. But there's no electricity - no excitement - no energy. Damn that Clay Aiken is good!

 
At 6:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What fun!! Thanks for all the video and that cool scrolling picture thingy. I'll have to check that feature of photobucket out!

I'm not sure "take no prisoners" is a very accurate term because I think I'm a prisoner for life. Hee.

Great Blog!!!

 
At 9:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool videos. Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home