Sunday, June 18, 2006

The Mirror of the Soul

Many pictures posted on the message boards were dedicated to Clay's eyes this week. Mr. Darcy summed it up perfectly for me (with a slight change). Apologies to Jane Austen for changing the gender in her quote.

I've been meditating on the very great pleasure which a pair of fine eyes and the face of a handsome man can bestow.~~paraphrased quote, Jane Austen...from Pride and Prejudice


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Those true eyes
Too pure and too honest in aught to disguise
The sweet soul shining through them.


- Lord Edward Robert Bulwer Lytton, 1st Earl of Lytton ("Owen Meredith"),
Lucile (pt. II, canto II, st. 3)












Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Recommended Blogs:


For a look at all the creativity within the Clay Aiken fandom read: WebWeaver's World: Creating with Clay.

For a quick dance lesson, read the always funny Jemock's blog: Heel, Toe, Slide, Slide, Dip, Big Finnish! Or, How to Bust a Move the Finnish Way!


For the story of the journey of a Clay fan read:
ClaySpots: That voice could not be denied..In the beginning....Part 1

For news on this week's chart placement for AI Alum read:
Something That Really Happened: American Idol on the Radio


Technorati Tags:

4 Comments:

At 11:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Clays eyes. They are so beautiful.

I see you live in Plano. I do too.

I post on the Clayboard as iluvuclay. Send me a PM and let me know where you live in Plano...

 
At 12:49 AM, Blogger webweaver said...

LOVE that collection of eyes. Yummy! There's something about that freckle-faced green-eyed man...

And thanks heaps for the link to my blog - much appreciated! MUAH!

 
At 10:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Plano? My sister- and brother-in-law just moved from Plano after 25 years there. She taught school there.

Love the collection of Clay-eyes! Thanks.

 
At 12:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great blog on Clay's eyes! They are beautiful. The combination of green irises, long lashes, and intelligence just slays me.

Thanks for the links too.
I.E.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home