Thursday, June 01, 2006

The New Wrapping

"I'm not different. I'm not different at all. The
wrapping is different but the gift is still the same." ~ Clay Aiken





No doubt Clay Aiken has changed a bit since he first hit that Atlanta audition stage. The bone structure is the same, the heart is the same, the intelligence, the wit, the quirks, the allergies, the phobias are all the same, but the wrapping is a different. The wrapping is that of a star now. I like the new wrapping.



Some great blogs to check out:

Using My Voice: The Pitfalls of Perception
The ClayBlog: Clay Aiken - Life Uncommon
ClaySpots: Did Clive Davis Really know what he had in Clay Aiken?
Marhaven Musings



Related Tags:

2 Comments:

At 6:53 PM, Blogger feelingthejoy said...

Yup, the wrapping is wonderful and what a gift!

 
At 10:50 PM, Blogger TheClayBlog said...

I love your little picture thing!! Too cool, and GREAT pictures!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home