Friday, May 19, 2006

The Ode to the Orange Shirt

Blend by AmazingCA



No one can say that Clay is boring when it comes to his fashion choices. There has been as much debate about his clothes as about his music. He seems to favor untucked button downs with a tie for performing outfits. My favorite was the orange shirt he wore in the Jute Box Tour the summer of 2005. It was a sizzling hot orange that made you feel warmer just looking at it. It could have been the man inside because he's pretty dang hawt himself. So this blog is devoted to the Orange Shirt of Complete Hawtness.





Taking a Moment

A special thank you to all the fantastic ClayNation photographers.



Related Tags: , ,

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 8:58 AM, Blogger feelingthejoy said...

Love your blog and the orange shirt...yeah, the guy in it isn't too bad either *g*. I can't wait to see his fashion choices for his upcoming promo and tour. I love his quirky taste.

 
At 8:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes I agree Clay does look HAWT in orange. Thanks for sharing those pictures of Clay and thanbk you to the photographers for allowing us to see them.

 
At 9:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the orange shirt and I was really excited that he had it on at my M&G in Toronto. It is just gorgeous up close.

Love your Blog!

 
At 9:07 AM, Blogger marhaven said...

That orange shirt on the floor picture is right up at the top of my list for best picture ever!!

I was there for that concert and the photo has a prominent position in my scrapbook pages for that concert!!

Great post.

 
At 9:29 AM, Blogger Idle-wandering said...

Yummy - love the orange shirt! Thanks for the pictures!!

Lindylo--I am so jealous that you got to see it up close and personal.

 
At 1:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that shirt so much. The way it fit across his shoulders, the matching tie, the stitching design. But the picture of it discarded on the floor, just thrown down, discarded in hast... ummm... hmmm? Oh sorry, my mind wandered to bedroom thoughts. Blame it on the RR story CAIP. Just so, so suggestive and yummy is all. Thanks for this picture.
PS.JukeBox Tour was the summer of 2005.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home