Thursday, June 29, 2006

Soon Sooner Soonest

How soon is quite soon? How soon is very soon? These are questions I'd like answered. Perhaps next time Clay sits down with a journalist like Diane Sawyer these thought provocating questions can be answered. No one has a more skewed sense of time than Clay judging from his weekly blog which seem to come at strange intervals sometimes as much as a month apart. Clay said on January 30th that we will hear album information 'quite soon' . A couple of weeks ago, we said we would hear 'very soon'. I'm still waiting. The anticipation is killing me. Every time I think 'soon' has arrived, I've been mistaken. I hate being wrong.




Blends by claystruck

Technorati Tags: ,

2 Comments:

At 5:28 PM, Blogger Jannet said...

Very nice! Who was it that said "soon" was the new four letter word?

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger sw said...

*Snort* I think my favorite answer to "soon" was Rainlover's September, October, or November. :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home