Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Spotlight Video: Independent

Terrific montage set to Clay singing "Kyrie" during the Independent Tour.

Lyrics:
The wind blows hard against this mountainside
Across the sea into my soul
It reaches into where I cannot hide
Setting my feet upon the road

My heart is old it holds my memories
My baby burns a gemlike flame
Somewhere between the soul and soft machine
Is where I find myself again

Kyrie Eleison
Down the road that I must travel
Kyrie Eleison
Through the darkness of the night
Kyrie Eleison
Where I'm going will you follow
Kyrie Eleison
On a highway in the light

When I was young I thought of growing old
Of what my life would mean to me
Would I have followed down my chosen road
Or only wished what I could be





Montage by SueRu

Free at last indeed.



Technorati Tags:




Labels:

3 Comments:

At 3:17 PM, Blogger Dianne Barbee said...

Allegra,

Such great memories the 2004 Independent Tour recalls! SueReu's montage is very special.

Thnx for stopping by the Carolina blog. The playlist of remastered songs for TVBOCA sounds awesome to me.

Caro

 
At 6:14 PM, Blogger SueReu said...

YAY CLAY!!! FREE AT LAST!!!!

:) thanks for using my montage!! It was a JOY to make LOL!!

 
At 10:15 PM, Blogger Ashes said...

Ooooh, I love this montage!
Kyrie is a super song, and Clay singing it is the best evva!

Thanks for printing the lyrics too :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home