Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Guillermo's Mustache Magic




I'm so glad I watched Dancing With the Stars last night. You never know who is going to pop up in the latest Jimmy Kimmel skit. Who knew that Clay needed help with his performances, a boost in his confidence or changes in his life! I always thought they were pretty perfect. I guess he thought they needed that extra little oomph, that little razzle-dazzle. If the artist in him screamed for that extra little something for his performances then I'm so glad he discovered Guillermo's mustache magic. He does like to please his fans. Not only are his performances better, but he looks fabulous. I've always had a thing for smarmy used car salesmen. *g*









~~DWTS Jimmy Kimmel Skit~~

Related Tags: , , , , ,

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 10:45 AM, Blogger Dianne Barbee said...

EE,

Love your recap of Clay's Mustache Magic skit with Jimmy Kimmel & Co.! The Slide Show is great fun for telling the story with pictures.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Caro

 

Post a Comment

<< Home